Have you been turned down for a checking account due to a negative banking history? If so, it’s important to understand your options and explore alternative banking solutions available to you.
An account in ChexSystems can remain active for up to five years. And unfortunately, about 80% of all banks and credit unions in the U.S. use ChexSystems.
However, there are some banks that don’t use ChexSystems. Additionally, some banks offer “second chance” accounts for people who have been denied elsewhere.
If you’re considering opening a Chase checking account, you probably want to know, “does Chase use ChexSystems?”
The answer is, for most accounts, yes they do. However, for a Chase Secure Banking account, they do not.
However, it’s worth noting that Chase isn’t the only option out there. A number of other banks and credit unions also choose not to use ChexSystems. Here are a couple other excellent options to consider:
Best Banks That Don’t Use ChexSystems
- Up to $1,000 bonus
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Monthly service fee can be waived
- Over 40,000 fee-free ATMs
- Chase Secure Banking – Discover the top features and benefits of Chase Secure Banking with our comprehensive review.
- Banks That Don’t Use ChexSystems – Take the first step to rebuilding your banking history with our list of banks that do not use ChexSystems for account approval.
- Credit Unions That Don’t Use ChexSystems – Find a credit union that will work with you, not against you. Learn about the credit unions that don’t use ChexSystems.
- Am I in ChexSystems? – Unsure if you’re in ChexSystems? Learn how to find out and take control of your financial status.
- How to Get Out of ChexSystems – Learn how to get out of ChexSystems in four simple steps.
- Second Chance Checking Accounts – Take control of your financial future with our list of over 250 banks that offer second chance checking accounts.