Who is Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group?
Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group (HRRG) is a debt collection agency located in Plantation, Florida. They are responsible for assisting healthcare providers in recovering unpaid debts from patients.
If HRRG appears on your credit report as a collections account, it signifies that there’s an unpaid medical bill that the original provider has either sold or transferred to HRRG for collection.
Who does Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group collect for?
Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group primarily collects medical debts for healthcare providers. This includes hospitals, clinics, private practices, and other entities that provide medical services.
Is Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group legit or a scam?
Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group is a legitimate debt collection company. They are authorized to collect debts on behalf of their clients. However, it’s important to verify any debts they claim you owe before making any payments.
How can I remove Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group from my credit report?
Collections can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to seven years regardless of whether you pay it or not. Unfortunately, paying the collection could even lower your credit score.
However, it is possible to have HRRG collections removed before 7 years, and you may not even have to pay it.
(While debt collectors may not want this information to be widely known, it’s your right to be informed.)
Ready to Raise Your Credit Score?
Learn how credit repair professionals can assist you in disputing inaccuracies on your credit report.
Professional credit repair services work with people who want to get their credit back on track.
In addition to collections, they can help you to challenge other inaccurate, unfair, or unsubstantiated information on your credit report. These items include inquiries, late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, bankruptcies, and more.
Get started on the path to better credit today: Fill out the form for a free credit consultation.
Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group (HRRG) Contact Information
Payment Mailing Address:
Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group, LLC
P.O. Box 5406
Cincinnati, OH 45273
Correspondence Mailing Address:
Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group, LLC
P.O. Box 459080
Sunrise, FL 33345-9080
Phone number: (800) 984-9115
Should I contact or pay HRRG?
Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group (HRRG) is entitled to take legal action to collect unpaid debts, which includes filing a lawsuit against the debtor. If they win the lawsuit and obtain a court judgment against you, they may be able to garnish your wages, depending on the laws of your state. However, the laws surrounding wage garnishment vary by state, and certain types of income are generally protected from garnishment.
Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group (HRRG) Complaints
Most collection agencies have numerous complaints filed against them with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Most consumer complaints are about inaccurate reporting, harassment, or failure to verify a debt. If a debt collector is harassing you, you may want to consider filing a complaint.
You have many consumer rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). These rights include the ability to dispute credit reporting errors and to be treated fairly and respectfully by debt collectors.
Your Rights When Dealing with Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group, LLC
Debt collectors must abide by state and federal laws in the United States. For example, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act prohibits a collection agency from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices. In addition, the FDCPA provides you with many rights to ensure that collection agencies don’t take advantage of you. In particular:
- It is a violation of federal law for Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group to report inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- You have a legal right to request debt validation on an alleged debt. Send the collection agency a debt validation letter. By law, they have 30 days to prove to you that the debt is really yours and the total amount is accurate.
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group may not threaten or harass you, call you repeatedly, swear at you, or publicly publish a list of debtors.
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group must be honest about who they are and what they are attempting to do. They must notify you that they are a debt collection agency both orally and in writing.
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group cannot threaten to have you arrested or imprisoned over unpaid debts.
Remove Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group From Your Credit Report Today!
Credit Saint can assist you in disputing HRRG collections. With years of experience at their disposal, these professionals have a proven track record of effectively removing incorrect entries for countless clients.
If you’re tired of dealing with debt collectors and want to improve your credit, consider working with a trusted credit repair company.
Ready to Repair Your Credit?
Learn how to get help disputing errors on your credit report that could be hurting your credit score.
Here’s a list of some of the nation’s most popular debt collectors that cause damage to your credit.
- 11 Charter Communications
- Aargon Agency, Inc.
- Ad Astra Recovery Services
- Afni Collections
- Account Resolution Services
- CACH LLC
- Capio Partners
- Cavalry Portfolio Services
- Cavalry SPV I LLC
- CBE Group
- CCS Offices
- CMRE Financial Services
- Commonwealth Financial Systems
- Convergent Outsourcing
- Credence Resource Management
- Credit Collection Services
- Diversified Consultants
- Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- Enhanced Recovery Company
- EOS CCA
- GC Services
- Global Credit and Collection Corp
- Harris & Harris
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group
- Hunter Warfield
- IC System
- IQ Data International
- Jefferson Capital Systems
- LVNV Funding LLC
- McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
- Midland Credit Management
- MiraMed Revenue Group
- MRS Associates
- MRS BPO LLC
- National Credit Systems
- Nationwide Recovery Service
- Northland Group
- Penn Credit
- Phoenix Financial Services
- PMAB LLC
- Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Reliant Capital Solutions
- Revenue Group
- Southwest Credit Systems
- Sprint Collections
- Transworld Systems
- USCB America
- Verizon Collections
- Wakefield and Associates