How to Remove SYNCB/BRDC From Your Credit Report

Is SYNCB/BRDC hurting your credit score?

Lexington Law Firm has successfully assisted millions of clients in removing inaccurate and questionable credit inquiries from their credit reports.


SYNCB/BRDC stands for Synchrony Bank/Banana Republic.

SYNCB/BRDC may be on your credit report as a hard inquiry. This usually happens when you apply for a Banana Republic credit card issued by Synchrony Bank.

Hard inquiries on your credit report will typically only drop your credit score by a few points. However, if you have too many, especially in a short period of time, they can really start to add up and do some damage.

How long do hard inquiries stay on your credit report?

Hard inquiries can remain on your credit report for up to two years. Each time you make an inquiry, it is recorded by one or all of the three major credit reporting agencies: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.

Can SYNCB/BRDC be removed from my credit report?

If you’re seeking to remove SYNCB/BRDC from your credit report, there are a few routes you could take. One way is to challenge the hard inquiry with the credit reporting agency by filing a dispute letter. The letter should clearly explain why the inquiry is inaccurate and ask for its removal from your credit report.

While this option is available to you, it could be a time-consuming and tedious process that may not always yield the desired result.

Another approach is to engage the services of a credit repair company like Lexington Law, which specializes in removing negative marks from credit reports. With over 18 years of experience in this field, they’ve helped their clients achieve over 6 million removals in 2021 alone.

They can also help you dispute (and possibly remove) the following items:

  • late payments
  • collections
  • charge offs
  • foreclosures
  • repossessions
  • bankruptcies

Get Your Inquiries Removed Today!

If you’re struggling with bad credit and want to learn more, consider a free credit consultation with Lexington Law.

They have helped many people in your situation. Give them a call at (800) 220-0084 to see what they can do for you.