Who is Check ‘N Go?
Check ‘N Go is a reputable payday loan lender that operates online, with its headquarters located in Cincinnati, Ohio. They specialize in offering a range of short-term financial solutions to individuals who are in urgent need of cash.
These solutions include cash advances, payday loans, check cashing services, prepaid debit cards, and installment loans. These services are aimed at helping people who are in financial emergencies and need immediate assistance.
If you fail to repay a loan, it could be sent to a debt collector for recovery. This action would result in Check ‘N Go appearing on your credit report as a collections account.
How can I remove Check ‘N Go Collections from my credit report?
Collections can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to seven years regardless of whether you pay it or not. Unfortunately, paying the collection could even lower your credit score.
However, it is possible to remove a collection account from your credit history before seven years.
(While debt collectors may not want this information to be widely known, it’s your right to be informed.)
Ready to Raise Your Credit Score?
Learn how credit repair professionals can assist you in disputing inaccuracies on your credit report.
Professional credit repair services work with people who want to get their credit back on track.
In addition to collections, they can help you to challenge other inaccurate, unfair, or unsubstantiated information on your credit report. These items include inquiries, late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, bankruptcies, and more.
Get started on the path to better credit today: Fill out the form for a free credit consultation.
Check ‘N Go Contact Information
Check ‘N Go
6212A Glenway Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45211
Phone number: (800) 561-2274
Should I contact or pay Check ‘N Go Collections?
It’s best to avoid speaking to a collection agency on the phone. And making payments on the debt will reset the clock. As a result, it could harm your credit rather than improve it. However, sometimes it’s better just to pay the collection account, especially if it’s new, and you’re certain that it’s legit.
The most effective way to deal with Check ‘N Go Collections is to work with a credit repair professional. They help remove millions of negative items every year from companies like Check ‘N Go on behalf of their clients.
Will Check ‘N Go Collections me or garnish my wages?
Check ‘N Go, like any other lender, is legally entitled to sue you for the unpaid debt. If they obtain a judgment against you in court, they may be able to garnish your wages, or levy your bank accounts, depending on your state’s laws. However, these are usually last-resort measures, as the legal process can be costly and time-consuming.
Check ‘N Go Complaints
Most collection agencies and payday lenders have numerous complaints filed against them with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Most consumer complaints are about inaccurate reporting, harassment, or failure to verify a debt. If a debt collector is harassing you, you may want to consider filing a complaint.
You have many consumer rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). These rights include the ability to dispute credit reporting errors and to be treated fairly and respectfully by debt collectors.
Your Rights When Dealing with Check ‘N Go Collections
Debt collectors must abide by state and federal laws in the United States. For example, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act prohibits a debt collector from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices. In addition, the FDCPA provides you with many rights to ensure that collection agencies don’t take advantage of you. In particular:
- It is a violation of federal law for Check ‘N Go Collections to report inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- You have a legal right to request debt validation on an alleged debt. Send the collection agency a debt validation letter. By law, they have 30 days to prove to you that the debt is really yours and the total amount is accurate.
- Check ‘N Go Collections may not threaten or harass you, call you repeatedly, swear at you, or publicly publish a list of debtors.
- Check ‘N Go Collections must be honest about who they are and what they are attempting to do. They must notify you that they are a debt collection agency both orally and in writing.
- Check ‘N Go Collections cannot threaten to have you arrested or imprisoned over unpaid debts.
Remove Check ‘N Go Collections From Your Credit Report Today!
Credit Saint can assist you in disputing Check ‘N Go collection accounts. With years of experience at their disposal, these professionals have a proven track record of effectively removing incorrect entries for countless clients.
If you’re tired of dealing with debt collectors and want to improve your credit, consider working with a trusted credit repair company.
Ready to Repair Your Credit?
Learn how to get help disputing errors on your credit report that could be hurting your credit score.
Here’s a list of some of the nation’s most popular debt collectors that cause damage to your credit.
- 11 Charter Communications
- Aargon Agency, Inc.
- Ad Astra Recovery Services
- Afni Collections
- Account Resolution Services
- CACH LLC
- Capio Partners
- Cavalry Portfolio Services
- Cavalry SPV I LLC
- CBE Group
- CCS Offices
- CMRE Financial Services
- Commonwealth Financial Systems
- Convergent Outsourcing
- Credence Resource Management
- Credit Collection Services
- Diversified Consultants
- Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- Enhanced Recovery Company
- EOS CCA
- GC Services
- Global Credit and Collection Corp
- Harris & Harris
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group
- Hunter Warfield
- IC System
- IQ Data International
- Jefferson Capital Systems
- LVNV Funding LLC
- McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
- Midland Credit Management
- MiraMed Revenue Group
- MRS Associates
- MRS BPO LLC
- National Credit Systems
- Nationwide Recovery Service
- Northland Group
- Penn Credit
- Phoenix Financial Services
- PMAB LLC
- Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Reliant Capital Solutions
- Revenue Group
- Southwest Credit Systems
- Sprint Collections
- Transworld Systems
- USCB America
- Verizon Collections
- Wakefield and Associates