Who is Mediation Processing Services?
Mediation Processing Services, LLC, aka Global Processing Services, is a debt collection agency located in Jacksonville, Florida. You may see them listed on your credit report as a collections account.
This can happen if you owe a creditor money or have become delinquent on a payday loan and they’ve hired someone to collect that money.
Who does Mediation Processing Services collect for?
Mediation Processing Services collects on delinquent payday loans for payday lenders like Advance America and CashNet USA.
Is Mediation Processing Services legit or a scam?
There are many reports online that Mediation Processing Services is a scam.
How can I remove Mediation Processing Services from my credit report?
Collections can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to seven years regardless of whether you pay it or not. Unfortunately, paying the collection could even lower your credit score.
However, it is possible to remove a collection account from your credit history before seven years.
(While debt collectors may not want this information to be widely known, it’s your right to be informed.)
Lexington Law is a professional credit repair law firm that works with people who want to fix their credit.
In addition to collections, Lexington Law can work with you to challenge other inaccurate, unfair, or unsubstantiated information on your credit report. These items include inquiries, late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, bankruptcies, and more.
Call Lexington Law now to learn more: (800) 220-0084
Mediation Processing Services, LLC Contact Information
Mediation Processing Services, LLC
3941 Pall Mall Dr
Jacksonville, FL 32257
Mediation Processing Services, LLC
155 Blanding Blvd Ste 6C-D
Orange Park, FL 32073-2630
Phone number: (904) 579-3522
Should I contact or pay Mediation Processing Services?
It’s best to avoid speaking to a collection agency on the phone. And making payments on the debt will reset the clock. As a result, it could harm your credit rather than improve it. However, sometimes it’s better just to pay the collection account, especially if it’s new, and you’re certain that it’s legit.
The most effective way to deal with Mediation Processing Services is to work with a credit repair professional. They help remove millions of negative items every year from companies like Mediation Processing Services on behalf of their clients.
And they may be able to help you too.
Will Mediation Processing Services sue me or garnish my wages?
It’s possible, but if you work with a law firm like Lexington Law, you have nothing to worry about. They aid you in disputing the collection account with credit bureaus, with the possibility of having it removed from your credit history. It’s also quite possible that you will never hear from or have to deal with Mediation Processing Services again.
Call Lexington Law to learn how they can help you.
Mediation Processing Services Complaints
Most collection agencies have numerous complaints filed against them with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Most consumer complaints are about inaccurate reporting, harassment, or failure to verify a debt. If a debt collector is harassing you, you may want to consider filing a complaint.
You have many consumer rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). Lexington Law knows that you have rights, and Mediation Processing Services does too.
Your Rights When Dealing with Mediation Processing Services
Debt collectors must abide by state and federal laws in the United States. For example, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act prohibits a debt collector from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices. In addition, the FDCPA provides you with many rights to ensure that collection agencies don’t take advantage of you. In particular:
- It is a violation of federal law for Mediation Processing Services to report inaccurate or incomplete information on your credit report.
- You have a legal right to request debt validation on an alleged debt. Send the collection agency a debt validation letter. By law, they have 30 days to prove to you that the debt is really yours and the total amount is accurate.
- Mediation Processing Services may not threaten or harass you, call you repeatedly, swear at you, or publicly publish a list of debtors.
- Mediation Processing Services must be honest about who they are and what they are attempting to do. They must notify you that they are a debt collection agency both orally and in writing.
- Mediation Processing Services cannot threaten to have you arrested or imprisoned over unpaid debts.
Remove Mediation Processing Services From Your Credit Report Today!
Lexington Law can assist you in disputing Mediation Processing Services accounts. They have over 18 years of experience and their clients saw over 6 million removals on their clients in 2021 alone.
If you’re looking for a reputable company to assist you with inaccurate collection accounts and repair your credit, consider working with Lexington Law.
They have helped many people in your situation. Give them a call at (800) 220-0084 for a free credit consultation to see what they can do for you.
Here’s a list of some of the nation’s most popular debt collectors that cause damage to your credit.
- 11 Charter Communications
- Aargon Agency, Inc.
- Ad Astra Recovery Services
- Afni Collections
- Account Resolution Services
- CACH LLC
- Capio Partners
- Cavalry Portfolio Services
- Cavalry SPV I LLC
- CBE Group
- CCS Offices
- CMRE Financial Services
- Commonwealth Financial Systems
- Convergent Outsourcing
- Credence Resource Management
- Credit Collection Services
- Diversified Consultants
- Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- Enhanced Recovery Company
- EOS CCA
- GC Services
- Global Credit and Collection Corp
- Global Crossing Local Services
- Harris & Harris
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group
- Hunter Warfield
- IC System
- IQ Data International
- Jefferson Capital Systems
- LVNV Funding LLC
- McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
- Midland Credit Management
- MiraMed Revenue Group
- MRS Associates
- MRS BPO LLC
- National Credit Systems
- Nationwide Recovery Service
- Northland Group
- Penn Credit
- Phoenix Financial Services
- PMAB LLC
- Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Reliant Capital Solutions
- Revenue Group
- Southwest Credit Systems
- Sprint Collections
- Transworld Systems
- USCB America
- Verizon Collections
- Wakefield and Associates