Who is Midwest Recovery Systems?
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC (MRS) is a debt collection agency located in Florissant, Missouri. They specialize in retail, commercial, medical, receivables management, and check collections.
You may see Midwest Recovery Systems listed on your credit report as a collections account. This can happen when you forget to pay a bill.
How can I remove Midwest Recovery Systems from my credit report?
Midwest Recovery Systems collections can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to seven years regardless of whether you pay it or not. Unfortunately, paying the collection could even lower your credit score.
However, it is possible to remove a collection account from your credit history before seven years.
(Debt collectors prefer that we didn’t tell you this, but it’s something you should know.)
Lexington Law is a professional credit repair company that helps people fix their credit.
In addition to collections, Lexington Law will help you challenge (and possibly remove) other inaccurate information from your credit report. These items include inquiries, late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, judgments, tax liens, and bankruptcies.
Call Lexington Law now to learn more: (800) 220-0084
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC Contact Information
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC
514 Earth City Expy
Earth City, MO 63045
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC
P.O. BOX 899
Florissant, MO 63032
Phone number: (888) 253-3440
Should I contact or pay Midwest Recovery Systems?
Nothing good can come from contacting a collection agency like Midwest Recovery Systems. And making payments on the collection account will reset the clock. So instead of helping your credit, it could make it worse. Of course, there are times when it’s best to just pay the collection account, especially if it’s new and you’re sure that it’s legit.
The best way to handle this is to work with a professional credit repair service. They have deleted millions of negative items from companies like Midwest Recovery Systems for millions of clients nationwide.
And they can help you too.
Will Midwest Recovery Systems sue me or garnish my wages?
It’s possible, but if you work with a law firm like Lexington Law, you have nothing to worry about. They will help you dispute the collection account and possibly remove it from your credit report. It’s also quite possible that you will never hear from or have to deal with Midwest Recovery Systems again.
Call Lexington Law to learn how they can help you avoid lawsuits and remove negative items from your credit report that will significantly improve your credit scores.
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC Complaints
Most collection agencies have numerous complaints filed against them with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Most consumer complaints are about inaccurate reporting, harassment, or failure to verify a debt. If you find yourself facing any of these situations with a debt collection agency, you should also consider filing a complaint.
You have many consumer rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). Lexington Law knows that you have rights, and Midwest Recovery Systems does too.
Your Rights When Dealing with Midwest Recovery Systems
There are strict regulations about what a debt collector can and cannot do in the United States. For example, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act prevents the use of abusive or deceptive tactics to collect a debt. In addition, the FDCPA provides you with many rights to ensure that collection agencies don’t take advantage of you. In particular:
- It is a violation of federal law for Midwest Recovery Systems to report inaccurate or incomplete information on your credit report.
- You have a legal right to request debt validation on an alleged debt. Send the collection agency a debt validation letter. By law, they have 30 days to prove to you that the debt is really yours and the total amount is accurate.
- Midwest Recovery Systems. may not threaten or harass you, call you repeatedly, swear at you, or publicly publish a list of debtors.
- Midwest Recovery Systems must be honest about who they are and what they are attempting to do. They must notify you that they are a collection agency both orally and in writing.
- Midwest Recovery Systems cannot threaten to have you arrested, and they are not allowed to threaten to take legal action if they have no intention of doing so.
Remove Midwest Recovery Systems from Your Credit Report Today!
Lexington Law specializes in disputing Midwest Recovery Systems collection accounts. They have over 18 years of experience and have removed over 7 million negative items for their clients in 2020 alone.
If you’re looking for a reputable company to help you with collection accounts and repair your credit, we highly recommend Lexington Law.
Call them at (800) 220-0084 for a free credit consultation. They have helped many people in your situation and have paralegals standing by waiting to take your call.
Here’s a list of some of the nation’s most popular debt collectors that cause damage to your credit.
- 11 Charter Communications
- Aargon Agency, Inc.
- Ad Astra Recovery Services
- Afni Collections
- Account Resolution Services
- CACH LLC
- Capio Partners
- Cavalry Portfolio Services
- Cavalry SPV I LLC
- CBE Group
- CCS Offices
- CMRE Financial Services
- Commonwealth Financial Systems
- Convergent Outsourcing
- Credence Resource Management
- Credit Collection Services
- Diversified Consultants
- Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- Enchanced Recovery Company
- EOS CCA
- GC Services
- Global Credit and Collection Corp
- Global Crossing Local Services
- Harris & Harris
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group
- Hunter Warfield
- IC System
- IQ Data International
- Jefferson Capital Systems
- LVNV Funding LLC
- McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
- Midland Credit Management
- MiraMed Revenue Group
- MRS Associates
- MRS BPO LLC
- National Credit Systems
- Nationwide Recovery Service
- Northland Group
- Penn Credit
- Phoenix Financial Services
- PMAB LLC
- Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Reliant Capital Solutions
- Revenue Group
- Southwest Credit Systems
- Sprint Collections
- Transworld Systems
- USCB America
- Verizon Collections
- Wakefield and Associates