Who is Midwest Recovery Systems?
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC (MRS) is a debt collection agency located in Florissant, Missouri.
You may see Midwest Recovery Systems listed on your credit report as a collections account. This can happen if you didn’t pay a bill.
Who does Midwest Recovery Systems collect for?
Midwest Recovery Systems specializes in retail, commercial, medical, receivables management, and check collections.
Is Midwest Recovery Systems legit or a scam?
Midwest Recovery Systems is a legitimate debt collection company. However, they may repeatedly spam call, text, or email you.
How can I remove Midwest Recovery Systems from my credit report?
Midwest Recovery Systems collections can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to seven years regardless of whether you pay it or not. Unfortunately, paying the collection could even lower your credit score.
However, it is possible to remove a collection account from your credit history before seven years.
(While debt collectors may not want this information to be widely known, it’s your right to be informed.)
Lexington Law is a professional credit repair law firm that works with people who want to fix their credit.
In addition to collections, Lexington Law can work with you to challenge other inaccurate, unfair, or unsubstantiated information on your credit report. These items include inquiries, late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, bankruptcies, and more.
Call Lexington Law now to learn more: (800) 220-0084
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC Contact Information
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC
514 Earth City Expy
Earth City, MO 63045
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC
P.O. BOX 899
Florissant, MO 63032
Phone number: (888) 253-3440
Should I contact or pay Midwest Recovery Systems?
It’s best to avoid speaking to a collection agency on the phone. And making payments on the debt will reset the clock. As a result, it could harm your credit rather than improve it. However, sometimes it’s better just to pay the collection account, especially if it’s new, and you’re certain that it’s legit.
The most effective way to deal with Midwest Recovery Systems is to work with a credit repair professional. They help remove millions of negative items every year from companies like Midwest Recovery Systems on behalf of their clients.
And they may be able to help you too.
Will Midwest Recovery Systems sue me or garnish my wages?
It’s possible, but if you work with a law firm like Lexington Law, you have nothing to worry about. They aid you in disputing the collection account with credit bureaus, with the possibility of having it removed from your credit history. It’s also quite possible that you will never hear from or have to deal with Midwest Recovery Systems again.
Call Lexington Law to learn how they can help you.
Midwest Recovery Systems, LLC Complaints
Most collection agencies have numerous complaints filed against them with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Most consumer complaints are about inaccurate reporting, harassment, or failure to verify a debt. If a debt collector is harassing you, you may want to consider filing a complaint.
You have many consumer rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). Lexington Law knows that you have rights, and Midwest Recovery Systems does too.
Your Rights When Dealing with Midwest Recovery Systems
Debt collectors must abide by state and federal laws in the United States. For example, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act prohibits a debt collector from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices. In addition, the FDCPA provides you with many rights to ensure that collection agencies don’t take advantage of you. In particular:
- It is a violation of federal law for Midwest Recovery Systems to report inaccurate or incomplete information on your credit report.
- You have a legal right to request debt validation on an alleged debt. Send the collection agency a debt validation letter. By law, they have 30 days to prove to you that the debt is really yours and the total amount is accurate.
- Midwest Recovery Systems may not threaten or harass you, call you repeatedly, swear at you, or publicly publish a list of debtors.
- Midwest Recovery Systems must be honest about who they are and what they are attempting to do. They must notify you that they are a debt collection agency both orally and in writing.
- Midwest Recovery Systems cannot threaten to have you arrested or imprisoned over unpaid debts.
Remove Midwest Recovery Systems From Your Credit Report Today!
Lexington Law can assist you in disputing Midwest Recovery Systems collection accounts. They have over 18 years of experience and their clients saw over 6 million removals on their clients in 2021 alone.
If you’re looking for a reputable company to assist you with inaccurate collection accounts and repair your credit, consider working with Lexington Law.
They have helped many people in your situation. Give them a call at (800) 220-0084 for a free credit consultation to see what they can do for you.
Here’s a list of some of the nation’s most popular debt collectors that cause damage to your credit.
- 11 Charter Communications
- Aargon Agency, Inc.
- Ad Astra Recovery Services
- Afni Collections
- Account Resolution Services
- CACH LLC
- Capio Partners
- Cavalry Portfolio Services
- Cavalry SPV I LLC
- CBE Group
- CCS Offices
- CMRE Financial Services
- Commonwealth Financial Systems
- Convergent Outsourcing
- Credence Resource Management
- Credit Collection Services
- Diversified Consultants
- Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- Enhanced Recovery Company
- EOS CCA
- GC Services
- Global Credit and Collection Corp
- Global Crossing Local Services
- Harris & Harris
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group
- Hunter Warfield
- IC System
- IQ Data International
- Jefferson Capital Systems
- LVNV Funding LLC
- McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
- Midland Credit Management
- MiraMed Revenue Group
- MRS Associates
- MRS BPO LLC
- National Credit Systems
- Nationwide Recovery Service
- Northland Group
- Penn Credit
- Phoenix Financial Services
- PMAB LLC
- Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Reliant Capital Solutions
- Revenue Group
- Southwest Credit Systems
- Sprint Collections
- Transworld Systems
- USCB America
- Verizon Collections
- Wakefield and Associates