Who is Escallate, LLC?
Escallate, LLC is a debt collection agency that was located in North Canton, OH. They are no longer operational. However, you may still see them listed on your credit report as a collections account. This can happen if you forgot to pay a bill and your account was sent to a debt collector.
Removing Escallate, LLC Collections from Your Credit Report
Collections can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to 7 years regardless of whether you pay it or not. Unfortunately, paying the collection could even lower your credit score.
However, it is possible to have a collection account removed from your credit report before 7 years.
(Debt collectors prefer that we didn’t tell you this, but it’s something you should know.)
Lexington Law is a credit repair company that helps people fix their credit.
In addition to collections, Lexington Law will help you challenge (and possibly remove) other inaccurate information from your credit report. These items include inquiries, late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, judgments, tax liens, and bankruptcies.
Call Lexington Law now to learn more: (800) 220-0084
Escallate, LLC Contact Information
5200 Stoneham Rd Ste 200
North Canton, OH 44720
Phone number: (855) 687-0618
Should I contact or pay Escallate, LLC?
Nothing good can come from speaking to a collection agency on the phone. And making payments on the collection account will reset the clock. So instead of helping your credit, it could make it worse.
The best way to deal with Escallate, LLC is to work with a professional credit repair service. They have deleted millions of negative items from companies like Escallate, LLC for millions of clients nationwide.
And they can help you too.
Will Escallate, LLC sue me or garnish my wages?
As mentioned above, Escallate, LLC is no longer operational. However, if you have other collection accounts on your credit report, it is possible that you may be sued. But, if you work with a law firm like Lexington Law, you have nothing to worry about.
They will help you dispute collection accounts and possibly get them removed from your credit report.
Call Lexington Law to learn how they can help you avoid lawsuits and remove negative items from your credit report that will significantly improve your credit scores.
Some states allow wage garnishment, while others do not. It is important to note that if you are in a state that does not allow wage garnishment, it is illegal for them to threaten to garnish your wages.
It is also illegal for Escallate, LLC to make any claims they cannot or will not follow through on – this includes threatening to sue you or to foreclose on your home.
Escallate, LLC Complaints
Most collection agencies have numerous complaints filed against them with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Most complaints are about inaccurate reporting, harassment, or failure to verify a debt. If you find yourself facing any of these situations with a collection agency, you should also consider filing a complaint.
You have many consumer rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). Lexington Law knows that you have rights, and Escallate, LLC does too.
Your Rights When Dealing with Escallate, LLC
There are strict regulations about what a debt collector can and cannot do in the United States. For example, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act prevents the use of abusive or deceptive tactics to collect any debt, whether or not you actually owe it. In addition, the FDCPA provides you with many rights to ensure that collection agencies don’t take advantage of you. In particular:
- Debt validation. Under the FDCPA, you have the right to validate a debt. Upon request, the collection agency reporting the information must prove to you, within 30 days, that the account is really your responsibility and the amount of money you owe is accurate.
- All personal debts are covered, including personal credit cards, auto loans, household bills, and mortgage payments.
- Escallate, LLC may not threaten or harass you, call you repeatedly, swear at you, or publicly publish a list of debtors.
- Escallate, LLC must be honest about who they are and what they are trying to do. They must notify you that they are a collection agency both orally and in writing.
- Escallate, LLC cannot threaten to have you arrested, and they are not allowed to threaten to take legal action if they have no intention of doing so.
Can Escallate, LLC collection accounts be removed from my credit report?
Lexington Law specializes in disputing Escallate collections. They have over 28 years of experience and have removed over 7 million negative items for their clients in 2020 alone.
Get Your Collections Removed Today!
If you’re looking for a reputable company to help you with collection accounts and repair your credit, we HIGHLY recommend Lexington Law.
Call them at (800) 220-0084 for a free credit consultation. They have helped many people in your situation and have paralegals standing by waiting to take your call.
Here’s a list of some of the nation’s most popular debt collectors that cause damage to your credit.
- 11 Charter Communications
- Aargon Agency, Inc.
- Ad Astra Recovery Services
- Afni Collections
- Account Resolution Services
- CACH LLC
- Capio Partners
- Cavalry Portfolio Services
- Cavalry SPV I LLC
- CBE Group
- CCS Offices
- CMRE Financial Services
- Commonwealth Financial Systems
- Convergent Outsourcing
- Credence Resource Management
- Credit Collection Services
- Diversified Consultants
- Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- Enchanced Recovery Company
- EOS CCA
- GC Services
- Global Credit and Collection Corp
- Global Crossing Local Services
- Harris & Harris
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group
- Hunter Warfield
- IC System
- IQ Data International
- Jefferson Capital Systems
- LVNV Funding LLC
- McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
- Midland Credit Management
- MiraMed Revenue Group
- MRS Associates
- MRS BPO LLC
- National Credit Systems
- Nationwide Recovery Service
- Northland Group
- Penn Credit
- Phoenix Financial Services
- PMAB LLC
- Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Reliant Capital Solutions
- Revenue Group
- Southwest Credit Systems
- Sprint Collections
- Transworld Systems
- USCB America
- Verizon Collections
- Wakefield and Associates