Who is Mountain Run Solutions?
Mountain Run Solutions, LLC (formerly Perfection Collection, LLC) is a debt collection agency located in Orem, Utah.
You may see Mountain Run Solutions listed on your credit report as a collections account. This can happen if you didn’t pay a bill.
Who does Mountain Run Solutions collect for?
Mountain Run Solutions purchases all types of debt, but specializes in the following industries:
- credit card
- installment loans
- service agreements
How can I remove Mountain Run Solutions from my credit report?
Mountain Run Solutions collections can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to seven years regardless of whether you pay it or not. Unfortunately, paying the collection could even lower your credit score.
However, it is possible to remove a collection account from your credit history before seven years.
(Debt collectors prefer that we didn’t tell you this, but it’s something you should know.)
Lexington Law is a professional credit repair company that helps people fix their credit.
In addition to collections, Lexington Law can also help you remove other inaccurate information such as inquiries, late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, judgments, liens, and bankruptcies from your credit report.
Call Lexington Law now to learn more: (800) 220-0084
Mountain Run Solutions, LLC Contact Information
313 E 1200 S Ste 102
Orem, UT 84058
Phone number: (801) 921-7379
Should I contact or pay Mountain Run Solutions?
Nothing good can come from speaking to a collection agency on the phone. And making payments on the debt will reset the clock. So instead of helping your credit, it could make it worse. Of course, there are times when it’s best to just pay the collection account, especially if it’s new, and you’re certain that it’s legit.
The best way to handle this is to work with a credit repair professional. They delete millions of negative items every year from companies like Mountain Run Solutions for millions of clients nationwide.
And they may be able to help you too.
Will Mountain Run Solutions sue me or garnish my wages?
It’s possible, but if you work with a law firm like Lexington Law, you have nothing to worry about. They will help you dispute the Mountain Run Solutions debt with the three major credit bureaus and possibly get it removed from your credit report. It’s also quite possible that you will never hear from or have to deal with Mountain Run Solutions again.
Call Lexington Law to learn how they can help you avoid lawsuits and remove negative items from your credit report that will significantly improve your credit scores.
Is Mountain Run Solutions hurting my credit score?
The missed payments that led to the collection harm your credit score. A collection account on your credit report further reduces your ability to qualify for new credit.
Debt collectors often buy and sell debt from one another, which can lead to multiple collections on your credit reports for the same account.
When this happens, if you don’t dispute the accounts with the credit bureaus and get them all removed, they will harm your credit score.
Mountain Run Solutions, LLC Complaints
Most collection agencies have numerous complaints filed against them with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Most consumer complaints are about inaccurate reporting, harassment, or failure to verify a debt. If a debt collector is harassing you, you may want to consider filing a complaint.
You have many consumer rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). Lexington Law knows that you have rights, and Mountain Run Solutions does too.
Your Rights When Dealing with Mountain Run Solutions, LLC
There are strict regulations about what a debt collector can and cannot do in the United States. For example, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act prevents the use of abusive or deceptive tactics to collect a debt. In addition, the FDCPA provides you with many rights to ensure that collection agencies don’t take advantage of you. In particular:
- It is a violation of federal law for Mountain Run Solutions, LLC to report inaccurate or incomplete information on your credit report.
- You have a legal right to request debt validation on an alleged debt. Send the collection agency a debt validation letter. By law, they have 30 days to prove to you that the debt is really yours and the total amount is accurate.
- Mountain Run Solutions may not threaten or harass you, call you repeatedly, swear at you, or publicly publish a list of debtors.
- Mountain Run Solutions must be honest about who they are and what they are attempting to do. They must notify you that they are a collection agency both orally and in writing.
- Mountain Run Solutions cannot threaten to have you arrested, and they are not allowed to threaten to take legal action if they have no intention of doing so.
Remove Mountain Run Solutions From Your Credit Report Today!
Lexington Law specializes in disputing Mountain Run Solutions collection accounts. They have over 18 years of experience and have removed over 7 million negative items for their clients in 2020 alone.
If you’re looking for a reputable company to help you with collection accounts and repair your credit, consider working with Lexington Law.
You can give them a call at (800) 220-0084 for a free credit consultation. They have helped many people in your situation and have paralegals standing by waiting to take your call.
Here’s a list of some of the nation’s most popular debt collectors that cause damage to your credit.
- 11 Charter Communications
- Aargon Agency, Inc.
- Ad Astra Recovery Services
- Afni Collections
- Account Resolution Services
- CACH LLC
- Capio Partners
- Cavalry Portfolio Services
- Cavalry SPV I LLC
- CBE Group
- CCS Offices
- CMRE Financial Services
- Commonwealth Financial Systems
- Convergent Outsourcing
- Credence Resource Management
- Credit Collection Services
- Diversified Consultants
- Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- Enhanced Recovery Company
- EOS CCA
- GC Services
- Global Credit and Collection Corp
- Global Crossing Local Services
- Harris & Harris
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group
- Hunter Warfield
- IC System
- IQ Data International
- Jefferson Capital Systems
- LVNV Funding LLC
- McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
- Midland Credit Management
- MiraMed Revenue Group
- MRS Associates
- MRS BPO LLC
- National Credit Systems
- Nationwide Recovery Service
- Northland Group
- Penn Credit
- Phoenix Financial Services
- PMAB LLC
- Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Reliant Capital Solutions
- Revenue Group
- Southwest Credit Systems
- Sprint Collections
- Transworld Systems
- USCB America
- Verizon Collections
- Wakefield and Associates