Who is Revenue Recovery?
Revenue Recovery, Inc. is a debt collection agency located in Temecula, California.
You may see them listed on your credit report as a collections account. This can happen if you didn’t pay a bill.
Who does Revenue Recovery collect for?
Revenue Recovery specializes in the recovery of government-held assets.
Is Revenue Recovery legit or a scam?
Revenue Recovery, Inc. is a legitimate company. However, they may repeatedly spam call, text, or email you.
How can I remove Revenue Recovery from my credit report?
Collections can hurt your credit score and remain on your credit report for up to seven years regardless of whether you pay it or not. Unfortunately, paying the collection could even lower your credit score.
However, it is possible to remove a collection account from your credit history before seven years.
(While debt collectors may not want this information to be widely known, it’s your right to be informed.)
Lexington Law is a professional credit repair law firm that works with people who want to fix their credit.
In addition to collections, they can work with you to challenge other inaccurate, unfair, or unsubstantiated information on your credit report. These items include inquiries, late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, repossessions, bankruptcies, and more.
Get started on the path to better credit today: (800) 220-0084
Revenue Recovery Inc Contact Information
Revenue Recovery Inc
43218 Business Park Dr
Temecula, CA 92590
Revenue Recovery Inc
P.O. Box 752873
Las Vegas, NV 89136
Phone number: (800) 601-0004
Should I contact or pay Revenue Recovery Inc?
It’s best to avoid speaking to a collection agency on the phone. And making payments on the debt will reset the clock. As a result, it could harm your credit rather than improve it. However, sometimes it’s better just to pay the debt, especially if it’s new, and you’re certain that it’s legit.
The most effective way to deal with Revenue Recovery Inc is to work with a credit repair professional. They help remove millions of negative items every year from companies like Revenue Recovery Inc on behalf of their clients.
Will Revenue Recovery Inc sue me or garnish my wages?
It’s possible, but if you work with a law firm like Lexington Law, you have nothing to worry about. They help you dispute the Revenue Recovery debt with the credit bureaus and possibly remove it from your credit report. It’s also quite possible that you will never hear from or have to deal with Revenue Recovery Inc again.
Some states allow wage garnishment, while others do not. If you are in a state that does not allow wage garnishment, it is illegal for a debt collector to threaten to garnish your wages.
It is also illegal for Revenue Recovery to make any claims they cannot or will not follow through on. This includes threatening to sue you or foreclose on your home.
Revenue Recovery Inc Complaints
Most collection agencies have numerous complaints filed against them with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Most consumer complaints are about inaccurate reporting, harassment, or failure to verify a debt. If Revenue Recovery Inc is harassing you, you may want to consider filing a complaint.
You have many consumer rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). These rights include the ability to dispute credit reporting errors and to be treated fairly and respectfully by debt collectors.
Your Rights When Dealing with Revenue Recovery Inc
Debt collectors must abide by state and federal laws in the United States. For example, the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act prohibits a debt collector from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices. In addition, the FDCPA provides you with many rights to ensure that collection agencies don’t take advantage of you. In particular:
- It is a violation of federal law for Revenue Recovery Inc to report inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- You have a legal right to request debt validation on an alleged debt. Send the collection agency a debt validation letter. By law, they have 30 days to prove to you that the debt is really yours and the total amount is accurate.
- Revenue Recovery Inc may not threaten or harass you, call you repeatedly, swear at you, or publicly publish a list of debtors.
- Revenue Recovery Inc must be honest about who they are and what they are attempting to do. They must notify you that they are a debt collection agency both orally and in writing.
- Revenue Recovery Inc cannot threaten to have you arrested or imprisoned over unpaid debts.
Remove Revenue Recovery From Your Credit Report Today!
Lexington Law can assist you in disputing Revenue Recovery accounts. With more than 18 years of experience, they achieved over 6 million removals for their clients in 2021 alone.
If you’re tired of dealing with debt collectors and want to improve your credit, consider working with a trusted credit repair company.
They have helped many people in your situation. Give them a call at (800) 220-0084 for a free credit consultation to see what they can do for you.
Here’s a list of some of the nation’s most popular debt collectors that cause damage to your credit.
- 11 Charter Communications
- Aargon Agency, Inc.
- Ad Astra Recovery Services
- Afni Collections
- Account Resolution Services
- CACH LLC
- Capio Partners
- Cavalry Portfolio Services
- Cavalry SPV I LLC
- CBE Group
- CCS Offices
- CMRE Financial Services
- Commonwealth Financial Systems
- Convergent Outsourcing
- Credence Resource Management
- Credit Collection Services
- Diversified Consultants
- Dynamic Recovery Solutions
- Enhanced Recovery Company
- EOS CCA
- GC Services
- Global Credit and Collection Corp
- Global Crossing Local Services
- Harris & Harris
- Healthcare Revenue Recovery Group
- Hunter Warfield
- IC System
- IQ Data International
- Jefferson Capital Systems
- LVNV Funding LLC
- McCarthy, Burgess & Wolff
- Midland Credit Management
- MiraMed Revenue Group
- MRS Associates
- MRS BPO LLC
- National Credit Systems
- Nationwide Recovery Service
- Northland Group
- Penn Credit
- Phoenix Financial Services
- PMAB LLC
- Portfolio Recovery Associates
- Reliant Capital Solutions
- Revenue Group
- Southwest Credit Systems
- Sprint Collections
- Transworld Systems
- USCB America
- Verizon Collections
- Wakefield and Associates